AIMS OF THE SCHOOL
'Believe and Achieve'
- To care for and support all children equally regardless of race, gender, ethnic group, religion or special needs
- To enable every child to achieve their full potential and to demonstrate excellence
- To promote high standards of behaviour through developing mutual respect which promotes high standards of behaviour
- To offer a broad, exciting and relevant curriculum that recognises and supports individual learning needs
- To promote high standards of learning and achievement.
- To expect high quality academic work
- To equip every child with the personal resources they will need for the future
- To have high personal and social expectations of all children.
- To encourage children to take responsibility for their own actions.
- To work in partnership with parents and the community.
- To operate in a happy, well maintained, safe, clean and attractive school.